[TenTec] Pegasus, bad audio, bad CW note, Wow!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus, bad audio, bad CW note, Wow!
From: gaskoub@mhtc.net (George Skoubis)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:34:15 -0600
Hi, I just unpacked a Viewsonic 19 inch PF790 yesterday and hooked it up to my
computer.
I haven't had any interference with my Omni VI opt. 3 sitting about 8 inches
from the monitor.
Ran up and down the bands after reading the note and didn't notice anything.
Different video cards can make a difference also, I've seen notes from people on
the Writelog reflector that have swapped video cards and had that quiet a noisy
monitor.  As long as he moved the Pegasus and had his problem solved the point
is moot in this case...maybe relevant for others who are having the interference
problem though.

George / KF9YR