[TenTec] FS: OMNI-D series VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI-D series VFO
From: Kb6jon@aol.com (Kb6jon@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:07:16 EST
Paragon 1 with RS-232, Geihl chip, general coverage TX, 6.0 and 2.4 filters,
705 desk mike for $950
Ten Tec has one for sale for $999 and it doesn't have the extras I have.
They offered me $700 for it
when I checked their used gear department.

OMNI-D series B with WARC kit (not installed) matching PS, Turner 251
polished aluminum desk
mike  $400/bo

WANT: 238 antenna tuner

OMNI-D series A   $275

OMNI-D sreies B factory production model, not sent in later for upgrade, with
filters and WARC
installed, heavy duty PS, Shure 444 desk mike  $500/bo

Matching EXTERNAL VFO for the OMNI-D series.

It looks and works fine but I took it apart to put a new pointer in.  I have
my hand in a restraint right
now so if you put it back together, you can have it for $150.  There isn't
much off; just enough to get
to the dial cord which is in real fine shape and is still strung on the
pulleys.