[TenTec] Accuracy (long)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Accuracy (long)
From: w5yr@att.net (George T. Baker)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:35:47 -0600
Hi, Jim

I use exactly the same procedure with my Kachina and consistently measure
calibration errors in the order of two Hz or less. Amazing that radios in
these price classes could be so accurate. My Kachina has the High
Stability Crystal Oscillator option (crystal oscillator oven, etc.).

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972       Kachina #91900556