[TenTec] [Fwd: BOUNCE tentec@contesting.com : Approval required:]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Fwd: BOUNCE tentec@contesting.com : Approval required:]
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:50:44 -0800
Postmaster@postoffice.klee.fr
>From jmlowman@ix.netcom.com  Tue Mar 28 14:46:35 2000
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
To: "'Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales'" <sales@tentec.com>,
        tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] 238 stock status
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:46:22 -0800

And for my $0.02 I'll say that the 238 is the best design of a manual tuner
I have ever used (and I've had a bunch of them), and is the only one on the
market that I will recommend to others.

Now, how about that new 6N2 rig? ...Just kidding, I would rather have it
designed and built right than designed and built fast.

Reid, K7YX