[TenTec] Comparison of Omni C and Trigon IV?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Comparison of Omni C and Trigon IV?
From: 70511.3041@compuserve.com (Wilford D. Lindsey)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:32:40 -0400
Dear Friends:

Please forgive me this use of your time and BW.  But I am considering
purchasing a Triton IV, based solely on comments about it I have seen here
on the reflector.

I already own a Ten-Tec Omni C and a Corsair II.  They are wonderful rigs
for my use.  But if the Triton IV is notable better, I am ready to move on
the deal.

Can one or all of you give me a quick response?  Would surely be helpful.
I appreciate all you may be able to write.

72,
--Doc Lindsey/K0EVZ
   DSBF
   PO BOX 6028
   Bismarck, ND 58506
   (Shipping:  DSBF, 2020 Lovett Ave, Bismarck, ND 58504)
   K0EVZ@arrl.net