[TenTec] Comparison of Omni C and Trigon IV?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Comparison of Omni C and Trigon IV?
From: N4NT@charter.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:13:27 -0400
The Triton IV is not noticably better than the Omni-C.  To my ears it is a
tad quieter, but that may be because when the mode switch is in the CW
positions, an audio filter is switched in.  Either the Omni-C or the Triton
IV is quieter than the Corsair II.

I still think the digital Triton IV (also called the 544) is the best radio
ever built, but as far as performance goes, it would be about even with the
Omni-C.

Mike N4NT@charter.net