[TenTec] Vibroplex: Iambic Standard vs. Brass Racer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Vibroplex: Iambic Standard vs. Brass Racer
From: SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us (Sherrill WATKINS)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:11:34 -0400
Jim: From examining the Vibroplex web site, I noticed that they are now
offering two models of iambic paddles.  The traditional
Iambic Standard and a new smaller paddle called the Brass Racer.  My previous
comments about the strength of construction of the
Vibroplex apply only to the Iambic Standard.  I have no experience with the new
Brass Racer.  From just looking at the pictures on
their web site, the Brass Racer does not appear to be as strong or heavly
constructed as the Iambic Standard model.  (The Brass Racer
appears to be more lightly constructed, similar to the Bencher.)  Based on my
experience with the Iambic Standard, you should be
delighted with it. - 73's-  Sherrill  W. k4own