[TenTec] Replacing the Standard Filters on an Omni-6 Plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Replacing the Standard Filters on an Omni-6 Plus
From: Rosenberg.Eric@orbcomm.com (Rosenberg.Eric@orbcomm.com)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:38:44 -0400

It's been suggested that I replace the two TT 2.4 kHz filters in my Omni-6 Plus
with the INRAD 2.4 kHz filters.

I see that one of the filters is on the same board as the optional filters.
That should be easy enough to replace.  I'm not so sure
about the other one. According to the schematic, it's on an adjacent board.  I
haven't opened the radio to see exactly where,
so my question is whether this filter, too, is replaceable with an INRAD plug-in
model.

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC