[TenTec] RE: Corsair II failure

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Corsair II failure
From: mgusky@yahoo.com (Michael Gusky)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
It's hard to beat the TenTec guys for service.  I had a very similiar
experience when I owned a Corsair II.  Had a problem (don't remember
the specifics, but I called the TenTec service dept. and they put a
few transistors in the mail for me (no cost to me...absolutely free).
 I am sure my Corsair had been owned by at least three other hams
before I bought it, but that didn't seem to make any difference to
TenTec.  I don't think the other companies would go that far for you!

Mike
K5UX