[TenTec] Triton IV Audio Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV Audio Question
From: adb@moonworks.com (A. Bryant)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:45:43 -0600
If anyone's curious, my solution to my Triton "line out" audio problem in
the end was to use a simple 1:1 audio isolation transformer, a few bucks
from the local Radio Shack. After looking around online, I saw it
referenced in several schematics for various PC/rig interfaces, and while
nobody mentioned a problem like the one I was having, I can see its value.

Some used it on the other side too (PC audio to rig mic input), and perhaps
I should use one there but I'm not gonna fix it if it ain't broke.  :-)

A.

---
Alan Bryant
Denver, Colorado