[TenTec] Omni 6+ phones jack

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ phones jack
From: w6wqc@juno.com (w6wqc@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:34:53 -0700
Read your response re the Omni manual. I think you missed the point. The
point is that the manual is deficient and not on a par with the quality
of the rig nor is it on a par with the quality of practically every other
manual I have examined from other manufacturers.

The fact that most TenTec owners are technically savvy to the point where
digging into their rigs presents no particular or serious problem does
not mitigate the situation.

Granted one can call TenTec service but why should we have to. I, for
one, do want somebody to hold my hand and lead me through a repair
procedure. All of the pertinent information required to diagnose/fix the
rig should be contained in the manual. That is the whole purpose of the
manual.

AL, w6wqc
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.