[TenTec] F.S. Model 544 at Sevierville Only

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Model 544 at Sevierville Only
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & LInda Burrough)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:07:32 -0400
Hi All

I just ordered the new Jupiter and now have my beloved Triton IV Digital for
sale.  I am taking it to Sevierville next week but am not tailgating.  I
will take $300.00 for it, it is in very nice shape, Ten-Tec rebuilt the PTO
and went through it in September 1998.  This unit looks good and works like
it should.  AGAIN I WILL NOT SHIP IT, IF ANYONE WANTS IT, IT MUST BE IN
SEVIERVILLE.  Other then that, it will be traded in on the Jupiter.

CHARLIE, WE0R, The e-mail I sent you this afternoon came back to me.  The
answer to your question is it has been sold.

Thanks All.

W8KEB
KENNETH E. BURROUGH---(KEN)
Ex:  NE0C--KC0WN--N6EVC--KA2HJY