[TenTec] Model 544

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 544
From: w4foa@voy.net (B. J. "Tony" Martin)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:06:07 -0400
Hi Dale, et al,
Neat story.  Would be great if you could find that special radio.
I read your message with interest....BUT...surely my copy of
the message was garbled in transmission as it said something like "....a
retiree....moved NORTH"?  Hmmmmm, now that is an interesting idea...nawwwwww!
8-)
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA
The Scenic Center of the South