[TenTec] Shortage of electrontic parts

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Shortage of electrontic parts
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:23:23 -0400
--=====================_41706224==_.ALT

Boy can I relate to the Shortage of electronic parts...My business had some
purchase orders cancelled due to the product we produce mates with some
LEDs  which my customer can not get due to this shortage.  This is known as
trickle down effect. I guess thats what happens when we work in a global
economy where the bare footed & rice eaters can't be whipped to work
harder. I guess this would be a great opportunity for some American company
to start manufacturing in the US...oh, that's right we don't support
manufacturing in this country...Never mind.

73, Chris KB3A

Chris Robson
The Robson Company,Inc.
4485 Kell Rd.
Fairview, Pa.  16415
ISO 9001 Certified
Plastic Injection Mold Design &
Injection Molding of small precision components
Phone & Fax: 814-474-1211
http://www.robsonco.com
E-Mail: crobson@robsonco.com

--=====================_41706224==_.ALT

business had some purchase orders cancelled due to the product we produce
mates with some LEDs&nbsp; which my customer can not get due to this
shortage.&nbsp; This is known as trickle down effect. I guess thats what
happens when we work in a global economy where the bare footed &amp; rice
eaters can't be whipped to work harder. I guess this would be a great
opportunity for some American company to start manufacturing in the
US...oh, that's right we don't support manufacturing in this
country...Never mind.<br>
73, Chris KB3A<br>
EUDORA=AUTOURL>http://www.robsonco.com</a></div>