[TenTec] Terminal programs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Terminal programs
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:32:55 -0500
The HyperTerminal program can be set up for a local (non-modem)
connection but it is not obvious. A careful search through the menus and
help files will show the way - sorry, but it has been a couple of years
since I did this, and I just don't recall the details. But, it can be
done . . .

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)