[TenTec] Triton IV Power Connector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV Power Connector
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:03:18 -0400
Yeah, I think that's it!  Cinch-Jones sounds right.  It's been some time
since I thought about it and I've slept since then.  Years ago I had a Heath
mobile setup of the Cheyenne and Comanche which used the exact same plug.
Caused much smoke when plugged the thing in backwards -- the four pins close
together fit either way, of course, and the spacing to the other two is
enough to permit the backwards connection.

Thanks, Paul

Regards, Mike N4NT@chartertn.net