[TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter- How easy to operate?
From: mauro@idt.net (Bob Mauro - PeopleNet)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:13:50 -0500 (EST)
i REREAD MY oMNI 6+ MANUAL EVERY SO OFTEN.  I'M ALWAYS AMAZED AT WHAT THE
RIG CAN DO AND WHAT I FORGOT IT COULd do.  I just set up the tuning rate
for CW via the customized option.  Very cool!  And the rig is so easy to
use.  Sounds like the Jupiter is set up along those lines.  i have a
Kenwood dual band blue screen 2-mtr-70 ctm rig.  To program that monster
IS HARD.  i
get phone calls from friends asking me for help.  I actually read the
manual...but it is still a monster to set up.  The Omni 6+ is so easy.
Love the rig and hunger for a Jupiter just to play with.  MaYBE I CAN SET
IT UP IN ANOTHER ROOM.  tHAT COULD JUSTIFY IT. ;-) 73.

   Bob Mauro, Mauro@Idt.Net        Amateur Radio Station KZ2G
   My DisAbility Website       http://idt.net/~mauro
   My Amateur Radio Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/kz2g.html
   My Levittown, NY Website    http://idt.net/~mauro/levittwn.html
  Want your disABILITY life story included in my new book?  Click on
                   http://idt.net/~mauro/alife.html
                            for details!