[TenTec] Lineage of Transceivers ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lineage of Transceivers ?
From: k9iua@juno.com (Kevin L Anderson)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 19:54:45 EST
Has there been published anywhere a chart
that indicates the lineage of the transceivers,
in both their years of production and what
evolved from what?

The unofficial Ten Tec pages give the radios
in order of their model numbers.  I haven't
found a list so far in my net searches....

I would to see such a lineage chart out of
interest in the equipment design and which
transceiver evolved into what, and the
major design changes that took place at each
point in their development.

Thanks.
Cheers/73.  Kevin, K9IUA
Kevin Anderson, K9IUA, Lincoln/Bismarck ND
e-mail:  K9IUA@juno.com     Opinions all my own.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.