[TenTec] Lineage of Transceivers ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Lineage of Transceivers ?
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 03:51:52 -0000
I got on the ARRL site and looked for the dates of the product reviews
for Ten-Tec transceivers.

This is what I got:

Omni D  January 1980
Argosy I October 1980
Century 22 May 1985
Corsair II August 1987
Paragon I May 1988
Omni V November 1990
Argonaut II and Delta II January 1992
Omni VI January 1993
Scout December 1993
Omni VI+  November 1997
Pegasus February 2000

This was all I found for Ten-Tec transceiver reviews.  I know
the Century 21 came out in 1976.  I belive the Delta I was in 1981.
All the Tritons were before the OMNI A and D.

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net