[TenTec] Hiel microphones and Tentec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hiel microphones and Tentec
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:28:06 -0500
Have you tried changing microphones?

Try using a dummy load and listen to yourself on another receiver to see
what gives.

Try reducing power and see if that has any effect.

Make sure your power supply is at a good distance from that Jupiter.

Do you have any RFI in the shack? Tried using a field strength meter to
sniff around?

Have fun.
Steve Ellington
N4LQ