[TenTec] FS-- MINT OMNI V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS-- MINT OMNI V
From: n8crf@apk.net (Michael A Goltz)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:46:31 -0500
I have a very mint OMNI V in box  (NEW-- but box opened for pictures). I
bought it at Dayton on a
whim from The Ham Station when Ten Tec still had dealers and never I put it
on the air. I have been using my trusty Corsair II and my pair of Triton
IV's ever since I bought it. Don't really know WHY but just never fired it
up.I recently retired and am converting a lot of  my stuff  to cash (re: the
XYL and ALL YOUR JUNK posts). It has the factory filters. Did not install
any others-- was always going to use it as my retirement radio and think
about filters later. Serial#  is
94A10010--Model 562. I have digital pictures of it but not on a web site.
Will gladly send you the pix (rather LARGE files--your e-mail will take some
time to load!). Give me what Ten Tec would give me on a trade plus a little
bit-you pay UPS shipping and its yours.
Mike  N8CRF    e-mail    n8crf@apk.net