[TenTec] LDG Autotuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LDG Autotuner
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:16:54 -0700
The LDG QRP tuner Z-11 works great. It has latching relays so it goes off
completely in standby. It will only handle 30 Watts.
I also have a TT 238. I see they got rid of the string in the TT 238A.
Here in Arizona strings do not last long.
I have an old MFJ-941D I use some times since it has a narrow bandwidth.
The narrow bandwidth is necessary during contests since my Pegasus
input is overloaded by nearby hams even if they are on different bands.
The Z-11 is a wideband tuner like the TT-238.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF