[TenTec] Contest Idea

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Contest Idea
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:44:15 -0500
I like the suggestion of an exchange similar to ARRL SS; i.e. sequence
number, class (QRP, <= 100 watts, or > 100 watts, or > the highest output
power of a barefoot T-T transceiver; not sure if any put out more than
100 watts), model number and ARRL/RAC section or grid.  Grids would give
more mults. but are more of a VHF+ thing; there are still about 80 sects.

Do I understand correctly that we could switch to another T-T radio and
be counted again?  That might just give me the push to buy a Jupiter to
go with the Omni VI+ and Argo 556.  :-)

If that's the case, I promise not to complain about Paul (W8KC) having a
decided advantage with his Virtual T-T Museum...  :-)

73 de Jim - AD6CW