[TenTec] antennas & such

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] antennas & such
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:04:49 -0500
Well, you can hardly talk about Ten-Tec without getting into
all phases of ham radio, antennas included.  I just think this
discussion of balanced antennas and why they are not
balanced has just about worn out.  A few comments, okay,
but to keep pounding on it is a bit much.  You want to tout
your balanced lines, get on towertalk, or antennatalk or maybe
egotalk.

Yes, I have a delete key.  Just about wore it out killing talk about
how to twin feed a balanced antenna only to find it is not a
balanced antenna after all.  Read the book!

de Joe Blackwell, aa4nn