[TenTec] Rig alignment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rig alignment
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:34:48 EST
Hi friends,
I am curious, does anyone know if there are any amateurs out there with well
equipped test benches that provide alignment for Ten Tec rigs ? Probably most
people will say send the rig to the factory, but I am just wondering if
anyone provides a service where they really tweak the rigs alignment ?
I have sent rigs back to the factory for service and am happy most of the
time. But just what do they mean when they say they "checked" the tx and rx ?
Do they really dig in there or just take a quick look ?
When I ask for an alignment of a rig, such as the Omni six, am I getting what
I presume, or a quick, well everything seems ok ?
73 de Jim  K2ZF