[TenTec] TAC-1 QRP transceiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TAC-1 QRP transceiver
From: dlrwild1@voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:49:52 -0500
I have a mint, professionally assembled, aligned and tested S & S
Engineering TAC-1 QRP monoband transceiver for 40 meter CW only, output
around 5 to 10 watts, full QSK (very fast and quiet), RIT, audio filter, BNC
antenna jack, optional built-in keyer with speed and weight adjustable,
volume control for headset (no built-in speaker), original manual (mint),
2-speed digital tuning that's synthesized with LCD display. This station
also includes all needed power cords for 12 vdc hook-up, 2 lead acid
batteries (1.2 and 2.9 aH), headphones. Shipping is not included in price.
This unit works, looks and performs flawlessly.

Reason for sale: Buying an Elecraft K2 H.F. QRP transceiver, all band for CW
and SSB. Would like to sell this little "beauty and gem" soon. Contact Bob,
K3SRO at dlrwild1@voicenet.com

For more details, contact me and we can chat on the phone. This is a
complete station except for a key and antenna ready to go on the air for
lots of CW fun. The unit is very small, lightweight and has low current
drain.

ASKING: $185.00 without shipping.

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman, K3SRO