[TenTec] Mobile paddles

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mobile paddles
From: vsantis@javanet.com" <vsantis@javanet.com (Vincent A. Santis)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:17:06 -0500
I suspect this query got lost in the crash. Great to have the reflector
back up, Kudos to the guys who did it.
Now the question....I don't drive so I spend a lot of time in the co-pilots
seat with my Scout, I thought I would like to run some cw, but, am
undiecided on which miniature paddles strapped to my knee would be best.
Can the TT single paddle assembly be modified to do the job or is there a
better product out there. I've looked at Paddlette and have some concerns
around the brass strips on the contacts.
Thanks,

Vince Santis, N1VS
Winsted, CT