[TenTec] Jupiter/746/570??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter/746/570??
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:43:32 -0700
Tim, you do not need more power than the Scout.
Look at them all even the FT-100 and IC-706.
The Jupiter has QSK CW and all the fiters without
any extra cost. If you operate digital modes you
will like the Jupiter.
I have a Pegasus and I use the N4PY software.
I operate CW and digital modes.
The LDG AT-11 is a great tuner. It will
work with your scout or any other transceiver.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF