[TenTec] binaural CW?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] binaural CW?
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:54:59 -0500
Hmm! I consider myself to be a pretty good CW op and copy easily
in my head at speeds up to 40 or 45 WPM. But copying two at once
is a pretty good trick. I don't know if it would help to have the
two signals coming into different ears. They still have to get
processed by the same feeble brain in the middle and it has never
been too good at multiprocessing. I'd have to see it (hear it and
copy it) to believe it.

--------
73, Rich - W3ZJ