[TenTec] OMNI VI Receive Audio Mod.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Receive Audio Mod.
From: k8do@email.msn.com (k8do)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:58:17 -0500
Hey Art, just an opinion here...
Having contested with several Omni's with the 2.4 and 1.8 ssb filters I can
tell you that there is no problem with the ssb receive audio.. In fact, for
contesting it is superb... If you want HiFi audio for ragchewing perhaps you
should opt for a different radio instead of altering an excellent contest
radio...

Denny