[TenTec] Possible cause of dupe messages...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Possible cause of dupe messages...
From: aaron.hsu@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:17:45 -0800
Just some FYI...

On the Roxio reflector (the software subsidiary of Adaptec), they're having
similar dupe post problems.  They've isolated it to servers run by RoadRunner
(rr.com) and RR techs are working on the problem.  Seems to be affecting parts
of Texas, OK, and Louisiana and possibly other states.  Apparently, some RR
servers are re-submitting messages several times and, in some cases, multiple
"already submitted" error messages are also being sent back to the originiator
of the message.

This might be the same problem that contesting.com is/was experiencing.  We'll
see what happens over the next couple of days.

73,

  - Aaron Hsu, KD6DAE
    [athsu]@unistudios.com
    [kd6dae]@arrl.net
    No-QRO Int'l #1,000,006

...and now back to our regular Ten-Tec discussions...