[TenTec] Ten-Tec Hamfest 2001

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Hamfest 2001
From: k4aal@jackatak.theporch.com (Ariel M. Elam)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:56:52 -0500
Right!! It's NEVER too early to prepare for a TT hamfest. We travel in a
camper. We found a great place at the tailwaters campground at Douglas
Dam. It's about 5 or 6 miles from TT, as I remember. Best that you are
self-contained, if you don't want to walk. We are not. Had to walk to
CLEAN rest rooms. We are accustomed to this as this is the way we
travel. Cost to Old Folks was $5 or $6 as I remember. I'll go back.

73, Ariel, K4AAL