[TenTec] I'm getting reports of RF in my Pegasus ssb audio.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I'm getting reports of RF in my Pegasus ssb audio.
From: Bill_Ames@hyperion.com (Bill_Ames@hyperion.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:19:47 -0400

I have my Jupiter on a shelf just above my monitor and have no problems.
One thing I do have is a filter on the DC input, close to the rig, which
was there for my Scout. I had some problems with things getting in via the
DC leads on the Scout and the filter fixed that problem. Since it is there
for the Jupiter it may be helping any problems I might have had. Love that
Jupiter!

Bill Ames
KB1LG

"Stuart Rohre" <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>@contesting.com on 04/20/2001