[TenTec] Decisions - Sell TT Gear

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Decisions - Sell TT Gear
From: SEWATKINS@dgs.state.va.us (Sherrill WATKINS)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:22:44 -0400
Jim:  Considering the delimma that you are faced with, my suggestion is to keep
ALL the Ten Tec rigs you presently own and not sell any of them.  What happens
should you sell a rig and then realize the very rig you sold had features that
suited you that the others lacked or do not perform as well?  Perhaps your
operating technique may change and you realize the rig you sold would have been
better suited to your new technique?   Why are you in such a hurry to get rid
of otherwise excellent equipment?  If you sell it and later realize that was a
mistake, it probably will cost you more to purchase it later. The price of used
Ten Tec equipment has gone up over time.  It is not like a car or real estate
with personal property or real estate taxes and insurance cost that accrue.  In
other words, since it is not costing you anything to keep the equipment, I see
no need to dispose of it.  Just own, use and enjoy them for what they
represent. - 73's- Corn -k4own.