[TenTec] Jupiter Computer Control in non-Pegasus Mode

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Computer Control in non-Pegasus Mode
From: ka8jxg@callsign.net (ka8jxg@callsign.net)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 23:34:26 -0400
Does anyone know if the Jupiter can be computer controlled when it
in non-Pegasus mode? That is, will it recognize any commands coming
through the serial port. This would certainly be a nice feature. I've
found that I often like to use the rig with the knobs rather than the
software. At the same time I'd like to have my logging program be
able to "speak" to the Jupiter and also "hear" its frequency
information. Anyone know about this? Thanks.

Carl

Carl J. Denbow
KA8JXG
17 Coventry Lane