[TenTec] Jupiter Computer Control in non-Pegasus Mode

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Computer Control in non-Pegasus Mode
From: ka8jxg@callsign.net (Carl J. Denbow)
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 14:34:06 -0400
Carl,

Do you know if this is something it would be possible to add in a
future revision of the firmware?  Also,  I would like to register
your program.  How do I do that?  Can you accepted an emailed credit
card number?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Carl

P.S.  I sent you an email about registering your a week or so ago and
never received a reply.

Message sent from ka8jxg@callsign.net on 05/13/2001