[TenTec] Kachina discontinued

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Kachina discontinued
From: jmerrill1@adelphia.net (John L Merrill)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:14:00 -0400
I think I can see his point. Now that the competition has gone away will the
price of the Pegasus climb. I think probably not or it will drive us to the
off shore brands more than ever.

The Kachina had/has a much better receiver than the Pegasus and was worth
the extra price if you were concerned about receiver performance. The
price/performance ratio of the Pegasus makes it hard to beat, however IMHO.

John N1JM