[TenTec] FS: Remote VFO for Omni-C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Remote VFO for Omni-C
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:22:31 -0700
Hi folks - I have a remote VFO for an OMNI-C. I have never hooked it up
so I do not know if it works. It appears very clean inside and out. One
of the smaller control knobs seems to have a crack in it. The rear
screw-in feet are missing but the front feet and bracket are intact. I
have a copy of the manula for it. I bought it at the Mesa, AZ Hamfest in
Dec 2000, but realized I really have no desire to hook it up and crowd
my shack more. Asking $100 plus you pay shipping. Please drop me an
e-mail if you are interested. Thanks. Tim KB7OEX