[TenTec] my 2 cents

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] my 2 cents
From: malonej@c2i2.com (Jack, W7EJJ)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:54:41 -0700

 Hi Jerry:
     Yes, I do run a amp. most of the time because I'm on two nets that
cover
 the entire U.S. 6 days a week. My PEP is running 400 to 450 Watts. But is
 does not bother my ICOM IC-718 which I use as a standby rig nor did it
 bother my JRC JST-145 which I gave up for the Jupiter. I have no RFI in
 phones, TV, computer, audio or my NRD-545DSP receiver sitting next to the
 Jupiter and amp.
 --
 Jack, W7EJJ