[TenTec] Titan Amp - Opinions Needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Titan Amp - Opinions Needed
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:48:37 -0700
Gee, I wish I could afford a Titan.  Great amps.  Condition dictates
price.

If it's used and abused then the dollars should reflect such.  Vintage
doesn't bother me.  Performance or more accurately.....  lack of
performance does.  Check power output vs drive.  It should exceed legal
limit (into a dummy load of course) on all bands.

In the mean time, I'm happy with my Centurion.

73
Bob K4TAX