[TenTec] WANTED: Argosy II Power Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WANTED: Argosy II Power Supply
From: cosmos41@ix.netcom.com (Ron Evans)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:24:44 -0500
Guys,

Hope someone out there can help.  I just picked up a nice Ten-Tec Argosy
II (Model 525) but the seller hasn't located the power supply yet and
may not. (I'm not sure of the power supply's model number.)

Does anyone have one of these they would like to sell or trade?

Or can someone suggest an alternate power supply that would be more or
less "plug-n-play"?  I just don't have the time to take on any more new
projects.

I will be most grateful for any info you can supply and will pay a nice
price for the matching power supply to the Argosy II but won't rule out
a homebrew power supply that someone has made expressly for it.

Sincerest 73,

Ron - K5MVR
K5MVR - Loving the "glow" since 1957
K (Kilo) 5 (Five) M (Mercury) V (Vapor)  R (Rectifier)
email:cosmos41@ix.netcom.com
http://www.geocities.com/sweetvengeance