[TenTec] Trade 8" Orion Telescope for Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade 8" Orion Telescope for Omni VI+
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I have the following that I would like to trade toward
a Omni VI+

3 month old Orion Skyview Deluxe telescope with tripod
that lists for $650 ($599 on sale now) it has two
eyepieces with it, the 25mm and 9mm. Has factory boxes
and is in like new condition. Only 3 months old.
Telescope has 200 mm aperture, and 800 mm focal length
that makes it a f/4 wide field system designed for
deep-sky observation.

Orion Lasermate Collimator that lists for $69.95
Orion Shorty-Plus 3 element 2x Barlow lens $64.95
Orion Lanthanum 5.2 mm eyepiece $109.00

Have aluminum case to hold eyepieces. Included also is
a red LED flashlight and a star chart.

I also have a nice book collection that I can include
if wanted. All books like new. All the neccessary star
books to get started in Astronomy. If interested in
books I can give all the titles to you in an email.

I have only used this setup a couple of times and I
find that I would rather do CW on the radio than look
at stars. It is a very nice setup and in very good
condition. One note though, it is a big telescope and
one should keep that in mind. You can view the
telescope at Orions webpage at www.telescope.com

Please email any questions direct

Thanks for reading and 73 de ke4vpn