[TenTec] Road Trip!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Road Trip!!
From: MNEWELL1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:19:37 -0500
Fellow Ten-Technophobes:

My wife and I are going on a road trip, and I'll be listening to 14.267
 +/- QRM while on the way out and back.

I'll be listening tomorrow, Thursday, Aug 16, starting around 2200z
until about 0300z . Friday I'll resume listening around 1300z until
we get to our destination around 2300z. I'll listen every hour on
the hour for 10 or 15 minutes, calling CQ if I don't hear anyone.
The rest of the time will probably be spent on 17 meters.

We're going to Huntsville, AL, and will be taking I-20 from just
outside of Shreveport, LA, across LA, MS, and into Birmingham,
AL, where we'll catch I-65 North to Huntsville. I'll probably be
checking in to the net this weekend from my sister's house in
Hazel Green, AL.

Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC
http://wb4huc.home.texas.net/
Austin, TX