[TenTec] KB7OEX: keys - Dave Ingram website?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] KB7OEX: keys - Dave Ingram website?
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 09:10:54 -0700
Hello again to all you TT owners! -

In Dave Ingram's book "Keys, Keys, Keys" he describes a sort of clearing
house for people looking for older/collector keys called the Emporium.
Does anyone know if he actually got it started and if the exchange is
maintained? I've heard he has a website but I cannot find it.

I'm new to HAM and CW and have been using cw for about 9 months (guess
why I have an Omni V). I use a Schurr iambic key, but am very fascinated
with the idea of seeing what using a "little piece of history" would be
like. I'm interested in finding an "original" Vibroplex bug with a
Martin name plate on it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks to all.
73/ Tim Logan, Gilbert, AZ