[TenTec] FWD: [ForSale-Swap] FS: Ten-Tec [Triton I]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FWD: [ForSale-Swap] FS: Ten-Tec [Triton I]
From: wb5jnc@juno.com (wb5jnc@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 07:56:27 EDT
Greetings,

I'm forwarding this with the permission of the original poster as I
thought it might be of interest to someone on this reflector. Standard
disclaimer: I do not know W9RAN or anything about the equipment he is
offering for sale other than what is printed below. Also, I have no
financial interest in the deal: I'm just the messenger. Please contact
W9RAN directly at ranickel@mwci.net.

73, Al

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:38:04 -0500 "Bob Nickels" <ranickel@mwci.net>
writes:

>I have a Ten-Tec Triton I for sale, could be repaired our would be a
>great parts rig.  The main tuning knob and one plastic end panel is
missing, and
>the vinyl covering on the top is poor, otherwise the radio looks
complete.  No signs >of  hacking, mods, or obvious damage, but it does
not work.   All original knobs, >panel is pretty good (jpg on request).
I'm overloaded with projects so am offering