[TenTec] WTB: 282 & 285 filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: 282 & 285 filters
From: W1XV@cs.com (W1XV@cs.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 15:44:44 EDT
--part1_a6.191c6fec.28c3e62c_boundary

I am looking for #282 and #285 6.3 mHz IF filters. Seems as though every
time I see one here at this site, it is gone before I can respond. Surely
someone must have either one of these as extra baggage after doing
an Inrad upgrade. Please reply directly to me: W1XV@cs.com. Tnx
Brad

--part1_a6.191c6fec.28c3e62c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am looking for #282 and #285
6.3 mHz IF filters. Seems as though every
<BR>time I see one here at this site, it is gone before I can respond. Surely
<BR>someone must have either one of these as extra baggage after doing
<BR>an Inrad upgrade. Please reply directly to me: W1XV@cs.com. Tnx
<BR>Brad</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a6.191c6fec.28c3e62c_boundary--