[TenTec] KR-1B paddle $50

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] KR-1B paddle $50
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 12:09:27 -0500
Hi, everyone:  Am selling a KR-1B paddle for $50.  This is the magnetic,
programmable (not very sophisticated, tho) paddle designed to match the
Corsair II.  It's complete with original connection cords.  I have the data
sheet for it also.  It's in pretty good shape.  I think it came with a
small, right angle allen wrench, but that is no longer attached (taped to
the bottom).  Can send a digital photo if you like.

If you're interested, please respond here.  I would like a US postal money
order for $55 to cover the paddle and shipping.  Thanks.

Joe Koppi, W0SU
St. Paul, MN