[TenTec] Heath keyer questions (re: TT rigs)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Heath keyer questions (re: TT rigs)
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:38:31 -0500
Thanks to all for the recent help on the TT Delta 580.  My nephew should
get the rig today or in the next day or two.  Now to the question about
the Heath HD-1410 keyer which I eventually plan to send to him after he's
gotten good on the hand key.  First, the keyer came with no information,
but it is operational (though needing a major cleaning.)  I found a
schematic on the BAMA site.  But I have two questions:

1. Can anyone point me to the info on modifications to allow it to key
the Delta?

2.  Is there a way to adjust the paddles for closer spacing?  They have
way too much travel in them and I can't see an obvious adjustment on them
other than perhaps bending them.

Since this is not directly Ten-Tec related (I apologize), and most
readers will probably not be interested, please respond to my email
address instead of to the reflector.

Tnx and 73,   Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas