[TenTec] FS: OMNI-V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI-V
From: w5uxh@arrl.net (Chuck Broadwell)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:16:03 -0400
For sale:  OMNI-V   $625 shipped UPS ground to lower 48, including an
old TT supply (see below).

I am posting this for an elderly friend, Dave KG5C, in Socorro, NM. Dave
no longer operates and has no email access.  For all inquiries, email me
directly and I will then email you his telephone number.  You can then
call him anytime during the day, up until 9 PM Mountain time.

Dave bought the rig from me about three or four years ago, when I still
lived in Socorro.  I had previously purchased it from someone on this
list and used it until I bought a new rig.  From what I recall, I am
sure it has all filter slots filled.  I had it checked over at the
factory after I bought it, and suspect it is still in the same shape it
was in when I sold it, which was in good operating condition, and no
significant cosmetic flaws that I recall.  I know there was a manual
with it and would expect he still has it.

Dave will include an old TT power supply.  I believe it was a matching
supply for an OMNI-A.  I just got off the phone with him and he plans to
look up the model number so that information will be available when you
phone him.

Dave is 90 years old and a little hard of hearing on the phone.  He
takes care of his wife at home, so it is always possible you will catch
him at a bad time, but he can usually talk whenever I phone him.

Chuck, W5UXH
Charlottesville, VA