[TenTec] Group filter purchase... let's save $$

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Group filter purchase... let's save $$
From: johnclif@ix.netcom.com (John Clifford)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 03:29:30 -0700
Is anyone interested in buying some of the Inrad filters for their Ten-Tec
rig?  If so, let's get together and make one order to save some money.

I want/need three filters, so I'd earn the 5% by myself.  If we can get two
other people together with Omni 6+ rigs, then we'll be over 10 filters and
we get 20% off of the price of the filters.  Even with the additional
shipping from one recipient we'll save at least 15% off of the regular
price.

If anyone is interested, please email me at kd7kgx@arrl.net.  Let's put a
cutoff date of 10/15 on this.  If you want, you can pay me via credit card
(my business will process it, and using a CC gives you a guarantee from
Visa/MC that you WILL get your merchandise or you won't pay for it) if you
agree to pay 2% extra to cover the card fees, otherwise let's stick to
certified funds (cashier's check/money order) so that there aren't any
hassles.

I purchased an Omni VI off of another list member, and with his permission I
would be glad to offer him as a reference.

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2
                  ...waiting for KPA2 & KAF2!
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1

email: kd7kgx@arrl.net